Friday, September 23, 2005

my crappiness...

Blog has been seriously neglected over the past few weeks because:

- I recently started university and it's seriously tiring my brain out... blogging is hard with tired brain...
- Siestas are dominating my life at the moment
- I've just realised that in my courtyard there is the stupidest sofa... but once you sit on it it is almost guaranteed to suck 6 hours out of you.. we call it the Time Sponge.

But have no fears children, i'm slowly getting used to the serious(!!!) life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ghalia said...

Hey, nice blog here! so did u get over ur blogging problem, cuz i'm also passing such a non blogging phase!

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

Your squat toilet had me in stiches, i've been through the same turmoil in India.. i've also heard of a german guy who #### standing up.. game over.

I'm waiting for my flight to Fiji in Los Angeles airport, USA has been amazing, but i'm looking forward to new culture, climate, landscape, food, etc.

Will mail/comment u when in Fiji in a few days.

Nilesh/Roo

#### just this second.. flight delayed by another hour. Rubbish.

3:39 am  
Blogger Sara said...

This is just an incredible blog. I enjoyed reading every little bit of it.

I've traveled around myself. I'm alway up for a new adventure, engaging myself in new expeditions. I guess that's why I enjoy reading about other trekkers especially they're are in a place that I love and cherish.

Hope you get the hang of the serious life and blogging. :D

Cheers.

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home