Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Defender of the supermart...

Those of you who know my love of all things random and share that love will enjoy this exceptionally random sequel to Defender of the Supermart...

I stumbled across this while looking for episode 1 for my swiss friend here in Damascus. When I showed him it he was seriously shitting himself with laughter in the middle of an Arab internet cafe, wish i'd recorded his response to that..
Here is the link: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/supermart2

NB - you must first watch the Defender of the Supermart if you haven't already seen it http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/supermart

hahahahaahah

pure randomness... 'you appear to have a bratwurst in your eye' LOL

ahhhhh, thank God for the Internet

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

Ace. I liked the Metal Gear references. As you say my friend, thank goodness for the internet.

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm currently hunting for the music that was featured in this flash... I know I've heard it somewhere, and it's driving me nuts that I can't put a name to it!! If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. :P

5:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home