Friday, August 26, 2005

Damascene diahorrea, missed opportunities and triangular lifts...

So today I should have been paying a visit to the ancient Meditteranean coastal town of Tartous, followed by a trip to Homs... but oh no, the most evil diahorrea strikes... this is the kind of illness your mother warns you against when she doesn't want you to play footie near her well kept flowers - things that are so inconcievably evil it's just inconcievable that it'll ever happen during your earthly stay...

Anyway, the other day I came across a triangular lift that fit.. Man, my first viewing of something random and Aysar wasn't with me - what a sad moment.. Anyway the lift didn't even have doors, just to massive gaps in it for entry and exit - haha, how reassuring.

My friend Paul just started his blog. A student with me at Uni he's about to go to Morocco for a year and always has something interesting to say. Check it out at: http://www.zalamehmumtaz.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Threadwatch Bloggers go Live
Threadwatch has recently persuaded some of it's more knowledgeable members to run specific blogs, or columns.
This is what i call a Sweet blog. Keep it going on hot stuff. Can anybody tell me what the heck is free sex dates if you can email me at britney_gurl05@yahoo.com and tll me what the heck is free sex dates

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home