Friday, August 19, 2005

Revealed: Naked Chicken Man sighted

A very quick blog because i've got a frantic day ahead and i've yet to begin packing... (leaving sunday)

So yesterday on our way back from restaurant and more preparations for my leaving BBQ, Jim and I spotted the rarest creature... one only known from legend.

Yes, it's true, we spotted the naked chicken man. And this guy is a normal (respectable?) member of my locality! To cut short my probably annoying hyperbole this guy made a 4 miles return trip to Chicken Cottage in his boxer shorts...... ffuuuuuccccckkk!!! how cold must he have been? How out-of-it was he? And why couldn't he just make the effort to put a bit of extra clothing on and save my eyes from bleeding??? I swear I thought he was a seal for a moment...

I think it'd be great to put someone like that through the Krypton Factor, with the winning prize being £500 immediate spend in Chicken Heaven. Can you imagine, it'd be great watching him do the world's toughest courses just to get his plate of chicken... in the background we'd probably have a theme tune around the lines of 'How much do you want your chickiiiin????!' and the annoying Lucozade man will probably pop up every so often and talk about all the different types of chicken in his ear...........


So having hyper-analyzed this Dr Namir concludes that if your going to get the Munchies, make sure your fully clothed or have plenty of chicken at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home