Wednesday, August 17, 2005

...erm

Dear Blog,

Sorry for neglecting you!

You'll be updated soon I promise!

Soon. Very soon.
....


The other day I nearly adopted a(-nother) dog! Such a shame it fell through :( More on that soon though.. (and no, before someone says it, the RSPCA didn't reject me for being a beastophile... in fact it was a stray dog I found when walking my own, but we found the owner in the end).

In the mean time i'm doing preparatory things for my holiday so I'm a busy boy...

So my encouragement goes out to you all: Send me a text you bastards! tell me that you're thinking of me! If not then just laugh at this ridiculous post...

(yes, I haven't had much sleep)

*end of random ramblings*

4 days to go!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! The fact there were no responses to this blog show how much love people feel for you Namir!!

You b*std. Why why why give me the address for your site at 1am on the morning you are leaving for Syria and when I am flying off too in a few hours (with my 2 pairs of jeans). Quite a nasty character, you are.

Loved the big man story. The guy looks quite starled...

TC. Faizun

2:07 am  
Blogger NS said...

Because contrary to what i've already said many times, i haven't even sent the link to this blog en-masse! hah! There you go... I'm sure some one out there must love me!

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home