Sunday, August 07, 2005

SEVEN FOOT WHAT?!


So the other day I met the world's tallest man: 7'9". No seriously, check the photo! His name is Hussein Bisad (with a link to CBBC included just for comedy)...

Quite ridiculous circumstances to meet the world's tallest man too... in a sheesha cafe in Hendon full of Somalis at 2am. Random eh?

But before more I must take this opportunity to apologise t0 him: If you're out there and reading this my, no doubt, well endowed friend i'm sorry for hassling you. I was, well to say the least, under the influence. That included ordering you to stand in Iraqi: 'goum!' in order to get a pic and talking such non-sensical Arabic (that really wouldn't be the first time). Quite worrying when you're about to jet off to an Arabic speaking country...

To highlight the night this guy got into a normal car! Shouldn't this man be driving a phone box on wheels? Ridiculous!

Even more ridiculous is this. Every female i've shown the photo to, bar two today (thank God), has to speculated about his size. Seriously women, get a grip! Not only are you pondering masochism you're making me feel really small, enough I tell you!

Just to make myself feel better I started searching for photos of the smallest man in the world. A fight between him and Hussein just wouldn't be pretty...

---------

On a side note, today i'm sending the link to this blog en-masse! So welcome all!

Can anyone recommend things I might need in Syria? My brain capacity is running low lately. No I don't need a Bananaguard before you mention it Farah.

12 days to go!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality story dude.. what a fucking giant man!

On the note of meeting odd people, I was walking down Oxford St today and someone clipped my heel. They said sorry and when I turned around to say "No worries" who was it.........?

........... The cheeky girls.

Both of them. Holding hands.

*puke*

10:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to add to your feeling Namir, the first thing i thought when i saw that picture, was yes, you guessed it.... i wonder how big...? I think that may have something to do with the picture though, there is some bulging going on.

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home