Tuesday, August 02, 2005

1st blog of of my life!!!





Greeeetings!

Welcome to my blog: Where's Zena?

Why that name then? Well Zena is the name of my parents' dog, she's a cute Lab-x-Border Collie. It's not a very relevant name but I can't waste too much time deliberating on it! I did think about Boy Meets World but some twat with special foresight spex got there before me!

Anyway, aside from that, it's all celebrations here at the launch of my very first blog, yay! Let me move on to a more pertinent issue now, so who am i?

I'm Namir, 21 (going on 42, according to some), my *base* is my beloved London. I first qualified as a Dispensing Optician in 2003, spent two years in confusion (doing the randomest courses - ask!) then decided to do a different degree (see below) ... Just in case this starts sounding like an ad out of single and desperate i'll stop right here; more about what i'm doing...

I've just finished my first year of a four year course at Leeds University studying an undergrad degree in Arabic and International Relations. If this world were a nice and happy place i'd be on cloud 9 working as a footy commentator or president of F.C. Barcelona, but sadly, it isn't and there's alot of shit hitting the fan all over the globe. Hopefully, in the not too distant future I hope to work in either journalism or human rights field work/advocacy. But right now i'm about to embark upon a year of study at the Arabic Language Institute of Damascus University. I also hope to visit a few of the surrounding countries and eat plenty of Kebabs and smoke ALOT of Sheesha ... a very basic character, you're probably thinking - indeed.

Anyways that's all for now... i'm dying for some brekkie...

Remember you guys can always comment by clicking on comment. Also don't forget to add this site to your internet browser favourites by clicking the 'favourites' tab and clicking 'add to favourites'..

Peace out,

Namir

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ERM - are you Christian Vieri?

3:58 pm  
Blogger NS said...

I might well be.. In fact I probably am judging by my football skills.

:D

4:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say in the past year youve regressed into 21 going on 12!

8:52 am  
Blogger NS said...

lol - good point Jan...

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home