Tuesday, August 02, 2005

How important it is to mention...

... Rathergood.com ...

For those of you that know Aysar and me, you should already know about our obsessive love of the above website.

We just cannot help it. The first time my old flatmate Tim showed me the site I was in ridiculous stitches of laughter, seriously. So, one day I showed it to Aysar. Oh dear, it changed our lives. I did the clever(?) thing and showed Aysar the funniest animations all in quick succession. Big mistake (?). Have you ever seen a person crap themselves with laughter? I'm serious, this was not healthy, Aysar must have ruptured a lung or blew one of his testicles laughing that hard. You know that awkward face when your desperately trying not to fart in an important place? The face that tenses and goes red, albeit futile, since Aysar's laughter was coming in waves of farts (laughter in his case).

Anyway, I wont dwell too long on Aysars orifices.. You're probably keen to know what I'm talking about. Well for those who do not appreciate random humour you'll probably need to watch the below after a joint or a few shots but Ace and I didn't need it. All I suggest is, at the appropriate time, watch the animations Gaybar, Pants, Spoonguard, Ban Spoonguard, Simply Red and Holding in that order. Prepare to die with laughter.

To end this post I just have to explain the photos... our hairy-gerbil-resembling-Yasir-Arafat-lookalike on the far left of both pics is Aysar, in the grey shirt is Namir :) That photo was taken at the charity gig for NSCPCC and London Bombings Relief Fund on Thurs 28/07 - that blond guy in the middle is the amazing Joel Vietch (author of most if not all of the genius on rathergood.com).. Of course he must have thought Aysar and I were trainspotters judging by the way we greeted him as if he were our best mate ... but how could you not feel so naturally close to someone that provided so much laughter in your life??? Okay, i'll admit, that was my first instance of trainspotting :-O

Namir

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! You met Joel Veitch! Leeds sucks, London rocks. All there is to it.

-- Ken

PS You're bookmarked now, matey. No getting away.

1:29 pm  
Blogger NS said...

haaaah! yeah

told you London was special!

Now y'all know why I'm beginning to miss it.. Leeds lacks randomness!

7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home