Monday, July 30, 2007

Warning to DJs: under no circumstances should you leave your partner acrimoniously

Reading my favourite dj forum I stumbled across a post linking to another forum. In that forum a DJ had post a little story. In short, our DJ decided to break up with his girlfriend of three years (also the mother of his child) by telling her that he met someone else (apt). The story continues...

"...anyways the next night i decide to stop by new girls place and kick it once i get off work.. Well she figures shes going to make me jealous by being going to a bar when i was supposed ot be home...and when i wasnt home when she got home..she flipped..and started calling me demanding me to come home..when i said no..she starting texting me some of my LP names..then i asked her what she was doing she called and started breaking htem on the phone..

Here's the scene of the crime:



"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
'The Mourning Bride' (1697) by William Congreve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home