Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ultimate satisfaction

The other day I was having a conversation with a friend about the most satisfying moments, prompted by her going on about the satisfaction generated from the passing of much needed urine. Graphic thoughts aside, I couldn't come up with a comparable example.

And so I had one today...


no, it’s not explicit.

I bought a Brie baguette from EAT today. It was scrumdidlyumptious. But the best part was to come. Three bites in and I was hit by a Basil leaf. It was absolutely amazing. Not only was I really enjoying this tasty Brie baguette but lo and behold it had Basil in it too! Totally unsuspecting, I was.


And that my dears is my favourite moment: Unsuspectingly finding Basil in an already tasty sandwich.




*EDIT* thank you anna for pointing out my sloppy writing... the above should read: 'the much needed passing of urine' and not 'the passing of much needed urine'

sounds fun either way, though, no?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these small moments of quiet enlightenment!
the only thing is, was your friend's urine well-needed or was the passign of it well-needed? I hope the former cos I had quite a giggle at that... :)
I am so excited that I'm seeing you in lunnon sooon!
xx
Anna

5:39 pm  
Blogger NS said...

haha!
you're right, it should read the 'much needed passing of urine'
duh

8:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you have passed on this conversation to the world!! how can i ever dicuss things that are inane but a little odd with you? i can confirm that it was the much needed passing of urine. no one, and yes, not even angelina jolie has much needed urine. no need for me to justify why i remain an anonymous blogger here...

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home